NEW EVENING CLASSES AT THE YMCA - Starting this month!
Take advantage of these personal growth and continuing education credit opportunities!
Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.
CLASSES FOR MEN
1. How to Fill Ice-Cube Trays: Step by step with slide presentation.
2. Lavatory Paper Rolls: Do they grow on the holders? Roundtable discussion.
3. Differences Between the Laundry Basket and the Floor: Pictures and graphics.
4. The After-Dinner Dishes and Silverware: Can they levitate and fly into kitchen sink? Examples on video.
5. Loss of Identity: Losing the remote to your significant other. Help line and support groups.
6. Learning How to Find Things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming: Open forum.
7. Health Watch: Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audiotape.
8. Real Men Ask for Directions When Lost: Real-life testimonials.
9. Is it Genetically Impossible to Sit Quietly as She Parallel Parks? Driving simulation.
10. Learning to Live: Basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role-playing.
11. How to Be the Ideal Shopping Companion: Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.
12. How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy: Remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered.
CLASSES FOR WOMEN
Women think they already know everything, but wait... training courses now available for women on the following subjects:
1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where no woman has gone before.
2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making deposits.
3. Parties: Going without new outfits.
4. Man Management: Minor household chores can Wait 'til after the game.
5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men need space in the bathroom cabinet too.
6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His razor is his.
7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The last resort, not the first.
8. Communication Skills II: Thinking before speaking.
9. Communication Skills III: Getting what you want without nagging.
10. Driving a Car Safely: A skill you CAN acquire.
11. Telephone Skills: How to hang Up.
12. Introduction to Parking: (Hahahahahahaha...)
13. Advanced Parking: Backing into a space.
14. Water Retention: Fact or fat?
15. Cooking I: Bringing back bacon, eggs and butter.
16. Cooking II: Bran and tofu are not for human consumption.
17. Cooking III: How not to inflict your diets on other people.
18. Compliments: Accepting them gracefully.
19. Dancing: Why men don't like to.
20. Classic Footwear: Wearing shoes you've worn before.